Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Self-promotion.

I don't do this often (mostly because I don't normally have much to promote) but I just had an article about Louisville go live on SLAP Magazine's website. I'm really stoked because it's got drawings done by my good friend Patrick Jilbert and photos of some guys who rip and deserve to have some coverage but never get any.

The article is here.

BONUS PROMOTIONAL STATEMENT!

If you like Patrick's paintings in that article, you can find out more about the man that lives in his head and see more of his work over at Dave Carnie's www.kingshit.org. He's got an interview here.

BONUS BONUS PHOTO!

This photo didn't make the cut for the article, but I still really like it. It's Chaney Given with a gap to back tail at the only spot that Bobby Puleo liked in this city.

No comments: